Sunday, November 28, 2010

I know that over this weekend, I wasnt behaving at my fullest. I showed attitudes instead of showering love. I grumble instead of caring, I demand instead of understanding. I thought this entire army thing grew my patience and understanding level. I mean I cant deny it did to certain extent... but still, if I could have a even better of P & U level, that would be awesome I bet.

Sigh, I wish I could do even better.

He booked out once a week is actually... a very precious thing. I knew this thing last week, I applied the "theory" and understand how precious it was. But why hadnt I make full used of it this week.

Still, I stayed over Friday & saturday, I mean its good still, to have him on bed together... But right here am grumbling about the lack of my understanding level. I didnt even gave in to him (few hours) before he went into tekong, but an hour before he went in, I did, we did played peace. :)

I dont know why but this army, it seems like he grew and became more dependent on me. and it seems that he'd fallen in love all over again with me. That was sweet though but still, why am I not being understanding like I expected even myself?

:(

allow next week to be better please, I bet. :)

*im sorry, my baby*

anyway, over the weekends , we'd KFC on Friday dinner/Supper, and on Saturday was to Ikea and the day ended pretty early. and on Sunday, all the family went over to East Coast TungLok to have early lunch. 8-10 course lunch thingy. :)

*yums*

Jerrome and his *familiar* cousin Sheldon~















*my favourite picture now*

No comments: